Safari Park Hotel seeks to employ suitable Kenyan Citizens with the right attributes to fill the positions below;
A. SENIOR SECRETARY
Safari Park Hotel, a leading five star hotel situated in Nairobi and serving the top notch of the Hospitality sector seeks to employ a suitable Kenyan Citizen with the right attributes to fill the above position.
Reporting to the General Manager through the immediate supervisor, the successful candidate will be responsible to:
- Provide highly responsible and confidential secretarial support to the General Manager and other company executives.
- Draft and type correspondence and transcribe dictation as required.
- Schedules appointments, maintains calendar and diaries.
- Handle all phone calls and routes them to the relevant executives and answers inquiries as appropriate. Receives messages and relays them expeditiously.
- Ensure smooth running of the Executive office and administration.
- Manage and maintain an effective filing system, ensuring that filing is completed on a regular basis and all files are kept up to date.
- Collate company information as required.
- Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings, conferences and conference telephone calls when required.
- Monitors departmental materials and supplies, ordering as needed and verifying the accuracy of supplies received.
- Any other duties assigned to you from time to time.
The position is challenging and calls for a dynamic, confident, aggressive and forward thinking person with the following attributes:
- A University Degree in a relevant field or a Diploma in secretarial studies.
- Have not less than six (6) years experience, 3 of which must be in a similar position in a large organization.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Highly organized individual and portrays a professional demeanor at all times.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet set work deadlines.
- Ability to set the highest possible personal standards of performance and maintain confidentiality.
- Demonstratable knowledge and relevant certificates in computer packages and applications i.e Ms Word, Excel, Access, Power point, e.t.c .
How to apply :
A Competitive salary depending on qualifications and experience will be offered to the successful candidate.
Applications accompanied by a detailed CV and copies of relevant certificates and testimonials from applicants who meet the above qualifications and are up to the challenge should be sent to the address below to reach them by Friday December 18, 2015..
Human Resources & Admin. Manager
P.O. Box 45038-00100 NAIROBI
or email email@example.com