Safari Park Hotel, a leading five star hotel in Nairobi seeks to employ a suitable Kenyan Citizen who is dynamic, confident, and aggressive to fill the position below:
Reporting to the Sales & the Marketing Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for;
- Promoting and marketing the organizations tourist / guest facilities in Kenya and abroad.
- Responsible for day to day direct sales within an assigned group(s) of clientele and sales territory.
- Creation of new customer bases and maintenance of the same within the segment allocated.
- Making sales calls, getting client feedback, market intelligence and / or passing the same to the management for action.
The position calls for an individual with the following attributes;
- A University degree in the relevant field and Sales & Marketing qualifications.
- At least five (5) years Sales experience in tourism & hospitality.
- Experience with International markets, Government institutions and / or UN agencies will be an added advantage.
- Must be outgoing, of mature character and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Must be computer literate.
How to apply;
A Competitive salary will be offered to the successful candidate.
Applications accompanied by a detailed CV and copies of relevant certificates and testimonials from applicants who meet the above qualifications should be sent to the address below to reach us by Friday March 27, 2015.
Human Resources & Admin. Manager
P.O. Box 45038-00100 Nairobi.
or email firstname.lastname@example.org